Instrumental Music Program at St Clare’s Catholic School.
Instrumental music lessons are offered to students of St Clare’s Catholic School. Involvement in the program is on a voluntary basis. Having such a program does much to add to the cultural atmosphere of the school. Students become eligible to take part in the instrumental program from Year 3 for certain instruments. Parents pay for their children's involvement in the program in addition to paying all other school fees and charges.
Tuition in 2022 is offered in the following areas:
- Classical Guitar (year 3 - 6) Individual or ensemble
- Violin (Yr 3 - 6) Individual or group
- Cello (Yr 3 - 6) Individual
- Piano (Yr 3 - 6) Individual
- Clarinet (Yr 4 - 6) Individual or group
- Flute (Yr 4 - 6) Individual or group
- Alto Saxophone (Yr 4 - 6) Individual or group
Students will receive a minimum of, 8 lessons per term. All lessons are of half-hour duration and are held during school time.