Instrumental Music Program at St Clare’s Catholic School.
Instrumental music lessons are offered to students of St Clare’s Catholic School. Involvement in the program is on a voluntary basis. Having such a program adds to the cultural atmosphere of the school. Students become eligible to take part in the instrumental program from Year 3 for certain instruments. Parents pay for their children's involvement in the program in addition to paying all other school fees and charges.
Tuition is offered in the following areas:
- Classical Guitar (year 3 - 6) Individual or ensemble
- Violin (Yr 3 - 6) Individual or group
- Cello (Yr 3 - 6) Individual
- Piano (Yr 3 - 6) Individual
- Clarinet (Yr 4 - 6) Individual or group
- Flute (Yr 4 - 6) Individual or group
- Alto Saxophone (Yr 4 - 6) Individual or group
Students will receive a minimum of, 8 lessons per term. All lessons are of half-hour duration and are held during school time.