Welcome to St Clare's Catholic School, Burdell
Where children experience a sense of belonging
Here at St Clare’s, your child will experience a strong sense of belonging, nurtured by our caring staff, encouraged by their peers and guided by our school motto, ‘Be a clear light’. We believe this sense of belonging is why our students are happy, engaged and proud to be a St Clare’s kid.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 700+ students
Kindergarten located within the school
We believe every child has unique gifts, and we work with them to help realise their potential. Discover what our school can offer your family. Experience St Clare’s for yourself.
Be A Clear Light
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
A balanced education
Our school’s focus is on giving your child a balanced education, with academic, sporting, musical and social justice opportunities, all the while grounded with Catholic values.
Promoting excellence in numeracy and literacy across the curriculum are core principles, with staff working to support and enrich students in all areas. We offer specialist programs in Music, Languages (Italian and Japanese), Health and Physical Education and Digital and Design Technologies as well as a growing Instrumental Music Program.
We offer students various leadership, pastoral, sporting, and academic opportunities, highlighting the quality of pastoral care and learning provided. Our commitment to the Gospel values of love, peace and justice, helps create a school climate where everyone is respected and valued.Read More